Заполните пропуски в предложениях местоимениями в нужной форме (в личной или в притяжательной форме).
Например: He has a very nice car. Did you see ___ car? – Did you see his car?
1. We've got two children, a son and a daughter, names are Nick and Judy.
2. I must tell you something. Listen to , please.
3. You have a lot of good ideas. ideas are always good.
4. He has a lot of interesting books. books are interesting.
5. I have a very difficult job. job is very difficult.
6. We have a new teacher. new teacher is a very nice person.
7. "Your colleagues came to see you." "Great! I'd love to talk to ."
8. You are so funny! jokes are always good.
9. My mother went shopping. bought me a new sweater.
10. classmates often come to my house.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.