Заполните пропуски в предложениях местоимениями в нужной форме (в личной или в притяжательной форме).
Например: He has a very nice car. Did you see ___ car? – Did you see his car?
1. Let me help you with form. I can see it's difficult for you to fill it in Russian.
2. aunt and uncle live in the country. We like to visit at place.
3. Jake writes books. Sometimes I read books.
4. He has a lot of interesting books. books are interesting.
5. She bought a new car. This is new car.
6. I have a very difficult job. job is very difficult.
7. I met him yesterday and we talked about favorite film.
8. We have a new teacher. new teacher is a very nice person.
9. My mother went shopping. bought me a new sweater.
10. This house is too expensive for . We can't pay such a high rent.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.