В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. You can't see spiders easilyeasy.
2. This is a goodwell book.
3. I can speak English wellgood.
4. Mice are quietquietly.
5. My father is bravebravely.
6. My sister dances very goodwell. I like the way she dances. She's a very goodwell dancer.
7. His English is goodwell enough, I think. He speaks English goodwell enough to be a teacher.
8. "You know Bob Jackson, don't you?" "I'm afraid I don't know him very goodwell."
9. Tim's away today. He doesn't feel wellhealthy.
10. Tom is slowslowly. He works slowslowly.
© 2011-2022 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.