В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Mice are quietquietly.
2. He's speaking quietquietly.
3. Susan's a very goodwell cook. She cooks very goodwell.
4. My sister dances very goodwell. I like the way she dances. She's a very goodwell dancer.
5. There's a very goodwell typist called Jane at the office. I know her, she types very goodwell.
6. My Dad's nearly eighty, but he's still a wellhealthy man.
7. I'm sorry, I don't feel wellhealthy enough to play tennis today.
8. Bob's sosuch a busy man! He's sosuch busy!
9. Her boss is sosuch a funny man! He's sosuch funny.
10. This hostel's sosuch noisy! It's sosuch a noisy hostel!
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.