Раздел интерактивные уроки:
В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. This exercise is easilyeasy.
2. I can speak English wellgood.
3. My sister dances very goodwell. I like the way she dances. She's a very goodwell dancer.
4. His English is goodwell enough, I think. He speaks English goodwell enough to be a teacher.
5. My Dad's nearly eighty, but he's still a wellhealthy man.
6. I'm sorry, I don't feel wellhealthy enough to play tennis today.
7. Model 17 is sosuch old! It's sosuch an old model!
8. Tom is slowslowly. He works slowslowly.
9. The dog is angryangrily. It barks angryangrily.
10. It's awfulawfully cold today. The cold wind is awfulawfully.
© 2011-2017 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.