В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. This is a goodwell book.
2. My father is bravebravely.
3. There's a very goodwell typist called Jane at the office. I know her, she types very goodwell.
4. I'm sorry, I don't feel wellhealthy enough to play tennis today.
5. Her boss is sosuch a funny man! He's sosuch funny.
6. It's sosuch a fine day! It's sosuch fine!
7. Tom is slowslowly. He works slowslowly.
8. The dog is angryangrily. It barks angryangrily.
9. It's awfulawfully cold today. The cold wind is awfulawfully.
10. He's a very politepolitely person. He always speaks politepolitely to me.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.