В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Snakes can move fastlyfast.
2. Susan's a very goodwell cook. She cooks very goodwell.
3. There's a very goodwell typist called Jane at the office. I know her, she types very goodwell.
4. His English is goodwell enough, I think. He speaks English goodwell enough to be a teacher.
5. "You know Bob Jackson, don't you?" "I'm afraid I don't know him very goodwell."
6. My Dad's nearly eighty, but he's still a wellhealthy man.
7. Lesson eleven's sosuch easy! It's sosuch an easy lesson!
8. It's sosuch a fine day! It's sosuch fine!
9. He acted excellentexcellently. He is an excellentexcellently actor.
10. It's awfulawfully cold today. The cold wind is awfulawfully.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.