Раздел интерактивные уроки:
В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. You can't see spiders easilyeasy.
2. I can speak English wellgood.
3. Susan's a very goodwell cook. She cooks very goodwell.
4. Tim's away today. He doesn't feel wellhealthy.
5. I like it in this village. It's such a wellhealthy place! I always feel wellhealthy here.
6. I'm sorry, I don't feel wellhealthy enough to play tennis today.
7. Her flat's sosuch lovely! It's sosuch a lovely flat!
8. The dog is angryangrily. It barks angryangrily.
9. It's awfulawfully cold today. The cold wind is awfulawfully.
10. He's a very politepolitely person. He always speaks politepolitely to me.
© 2011-2017 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.