В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. This is a goodwell book.
2. He's speaking quietquietly.
3. My brother's goodwell at music. He plays the guitar very goodwell.
4. His English is goodwell enough, I think. He speaks English goodwell enough to be a teacher.
5. My Dad's nearly eighty, but he's still a wellhealthy man.
6. Tim's away today. He doesn't feel wellhealthy.
7. I'm sorry, I don't feel wellhealthy enough to play tennis today.
8. Lesson eleven's sosuch easy! It's sosuch an easy lesson!
9. It's sosuch a fine day! It's sosuch fine!
10. Tom is slowslowly. He works slowslowly.
© 2011-2022 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.