В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. My father is bravebravely.
2. My brother's goodwell at music. He plays the guitar very goodwell.
3. There's a very goodwell typist called Jane at the office. I know her, she types very goodwell.
4. I'm sorry, I don't feel wellhealthy enough to play tennis today.
5. This hostel's sosuch noisy! It's sosuch a noisy hostel!
6. It's sosuch a fine day! It's sosuch fine!
7. Her flat's sosuch lovely! It's sosuch a lovely flat!
8. He acted excellentexcellently. He is an excellentexcellently actor.
9. It's awfulawfully cold today. The cold wind is awfulawfully.
10. He's a very politepolitely person. He always speaks politepolitely to me.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.