В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. You can't see spiders easilyeasy.
2. My father is bravebravely.
3. Susan's a very goodwell cook. She cooks very goodwell.
4. My brother's goodwell at music. He plays the guitar very goodwell.
5. There's a very goodwell typist called Jane at the office. I know her, she types very goodwell.
6. "You know Bob Jackson, don't you?" "I'm afraid I don't know him very goodwell."
7. My Dad's nearly eighty, but he's still a wellhealthy man.
8. Her boss is sosuch a funny man! He's sosuch funny.
9. The dog is angryangrily. It barks angryangrily.
10. He's a very politepolitely person. He always speaks politepolitely to me.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.