В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Snakes can move fastlyfast.
2. Mice are quietquietly.
3. He's speaking quietquietly.
4. Susan's a very goodwell cook. She cooks very goodwell.
5. My sister dances very goodwell. I like the way she dances. She's a very goodwell dancer.
6. His English is goodwell enough, I think. He speaks English goodwell enough to be a teacher.
7. "You know Bob Jackson, don't you?" "I'm afraid I don't know him very goodwell."
8. I like it in this village. It's such a wellhealthy place! I always feel wellhealthy here.
9. Bob's sosuch a busy man! He's sosuch busy!
10. The dog is angryangrily. It barks angryangrily.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.