Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. To begin with I would like to take ___ over the name itself.
2. 'Super' to my mind suggests ___, which it does not possess.
3. Finally I want someone to come and cut my grass at your ___.Yours faithfully, Herb Grass.
4. Dear Charles I thought it was ___ time I wrote to you and told you what I've been up to.
5. She puts it another way and says she will be able to make an ___ man of me.
6. And now I come to a very important ___ I want to ask of you.
7. I can ___ you that the duties are not in any way complicated.
8. This brings me to another point: why aren't you and Sara tying the ___?
9. On such an occasion like that I market well and always make them ___ the one we have most of.
10. Finally I look forward to ___ from you and as you will understand I don't want to 'wait' very long.Yours faithfully,I.A.M. Hopeful.
© 2011-2021 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.