Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. To begin with I would like to take ___ over the name itself.
2. 'Cut' I should have thought was an essential ___ of any lawnmower.
3. ___ the grass was flat but it was still as long as when I had started.
4. Finally I want someone to come and cut my grass at your ___.Yours faithfully, Herb Grass.
5. She puts it another way and says she will be able to make an ___ man of me.
6. And now I come to a very important ___ I want to ask of you.
7. After all why should you two continue to be free and I have to give up my ___?
8. Perhaps I should explain the ___ reason for working in a restaurant as a waiter in preparation for a marketing job.
9. As I see it, a restaurant is a market and it is the job of a waiter to ___ the clients into choosing products from the menu.
10. I am sure I could ___ my skills as a waiter to the tasks that are needed for your advertised post.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.