Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Dear Sir, I am writing this letter to describe the ___ I've been having with one of your products.
2. I am referring to your lawnmower ___ in the catalogue as 'Supercut'.
3. 'Super' to my mind suggests ___, which it does not possess.
4. The first time I tried to use it, your lawnmower simply ___ over the grass but did not cut it.
5. Putting it ___ I should be delighted if you would agree to be my best man at our wedding.
6. In fact you could not possibly say that the job of best man is at all ___.
7. This brings me to another point: why aren't you and Sara tying the ___?
8. Let me have your ___ as soon as possible.Your old friend, Mick.
9. As I see it, a restaurant is a market and it is the job of a waiter to ___ the clients into choosing products from the menu.
10. Finally I look forward to ___ from you and as you will understand I don't want to 'wait' very long.Yours faithfully,I.A.M. Hopeful.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.