Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. To begin with I would like to take ___ over the name itself.
2. The first time I tried to use it, your lawnmower simply ___ over the grass but did not cut it.
3. My main news is that Mary has at long last ___ to marry me.
4. Putting it ___ I should be delighted if you would agree to be my best man at our wedding.
5. In fact you could not possibly say that the job of best man is at all ___.
6. This brings me to another point: why aren't you and Sara tying the ___?
7. After all why should you two continue to be free and I have to give up my ___?
8. As you will see from my ___ C.V., I am currently working as a waiter.
9. As I see it, a restaurant is a market and it is the job of a waiter to ___ the clients into choosing products from the menu.
10. Finally I look forward to ___ from you and as you will understand I don't want to 'wait' very long.Yours faithfully,I.A.M. Hopeful.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.