Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I am referring to your lawnmower ___ in the catalogue as 'Supercut'.
2. 'Super' to my mind suggests ___, which it does not possess.
3. 'Cut' I should have thought was an essential ___ of any lawnmower.
4. Unfortunately this does not ___ to 'Supercut'.
5. My main news is that Mary has at long last ___ to marry me.
6. Let me have your ___ as soon as possible.Your old friend, Mick.
7. Dear Sir, having read your advertisement, I should like to ___ this letter as my application for the post of marketing manager.
8. As you will see from my ___ C.V., I am currently working as a waiter.
9. Perhaps I should explain the ___ reason for working in a restaurant as a waiter in preparation for a marketing job.
10. As I see it, a restaurant is a market and it is the job of a waiter to ___ the clients into choosing products from the menu.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.