Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I am referring to your lawnmower ___ in the catalogue as 'Supercut'.
2. To begin with I would like to take ___ over the name itself.
3. 'Cut' I should have thought was an essential ___ of any lawnmower.
4. Unfortunately this does not ___ to 'Supercut'.
5. Dear Charles I thought it was ___ time I wrote to you and told you what I've been up to.
6. My main news is that Mary has at long last ___ to marry me.
7. And now I come to a very important ___ I want to ask of you.
8. Perhaps I should explain the ___ reason for working in a restaurant as a waiter in preparation for a marketing job.
9. I am sure I could ___ my skills as a waiter to the tasks that are needed for your advertised post.
10. Finally I look forward to ___ from you and as you will understand I don't want to 'wait' very long.Yours faithfully,I.A.M. Hopeful.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.