Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. 'Super' to my mind suggests ___, which it does not possess.
2. 'Cut' I should have thought was an essential ___ of any lawnmower.
3. Unfortunately this does not ___ to 'Supercut'.
4. ___ the grass was flat but it was still as long as when I had started.
5. My main news is that Mary has at long last ___ to marry me.
6. She puts it another way and says she will be able to make an ___ man of me.
7. This brings me to another point: why aren't you and Sara tying the ___?
8. Let me have your ___ as soon as possible.Your old friend, Mick.
9. As I see it, a restaurant is a market and it is the job of a waiter to ___ the clients into choosing products from the menu.
10. For example some of my clients cannot decide whether to have ___ fruit or tiramisu.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.