Уровень сложности теста: начальный (Elementary).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. No, this tree does not belong to you. This tree belongs to ___ because the roots begin and end in our yard. However, you can trim the branches that fall onto your side of the fence.
2. ___ hurt himself last week.
3. She doesn't know that you got fired yet. You should tell ___ the truth before she finds out from someone else.
4. Children usually learn how to eat, by ___, by about age five.
5. ___ am confused about this question. Can you help me?
6. Don't touch your sister's clothing. Those sweaters are ___ and she'll be very angry if she finds you wearing them without permission.
7. I thought you liked teaching children. Why don't you like teaching ___ anymore?
8. I want ___ own room. I don't want to share a room with my sister anymore.
9. I don't like ___ He is rude and loud.
10. Normally, I would say that you should apologize for ___ behavior. However, this time, I think he got what he deserved.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.