Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Don't worry about a thing. You'll feel better ___ no time. You look better already and the flu doesn't usually last more than a couple of days.
2. I know you have to move because you got a great job. Just promise me that we'll keep ___ touch even though you're going to be so far away.
3. What are you ___ such a hurry for? You need to slow down because people make a lot of mistakes when they rush.
4. Why are you ___ of breath? You look like you just ran a marathon? What's going on?
5. ___ all likelihood, I will not retire this year but I do want you to know that I will probably do so in the next five years.
6. ___ behalf of the entire office, we wish you all the best in your new endeavors. We all really enjoyed working with you.
7. I go jogging ___ a regular basis. I usually go jogging every morning before work. I like routines, and I like to keep in shape.
8. I originally thought it was a bad idea. However, ___ second thought, you may have a point, so let's discuss your plan more over dinner.
9. The provincial nurses' union went ___ strike again. It seems like they strike for more money every other year.
10. Your proposal is ___ consideration right now. The approval process takes about six weeks. We'll contact with a decision at that time.
© 2011-2022 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.