Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Don't worry about a thing. You'll feel better ___ no time. You look better already and the flu doesn't usually last more than a couple of days.
2. What are you ___ such a hurry for? You need to slow down because people make a lot of mistakes when they rush.
3. ___ all likelihood, I will not retire this year but I do want you to know that I will probably do so in the next five years.
4. ___ behalf of the entire office, we wish you all the best in your new endeavors. We all really enjoyed working with you.
5. I go jogging ___ a regular basis. I usually go jogging every morning before work. I like routines, and I like to keep in shape.
6. The provincial nurses' union went ___ strike again. It seems like they strike for more money every other year.
7. Your proposal is ___ consideration right now. The approval process takes about six weeks. We'll contact with a decision at that time.
8. Don't worry. I have forgiven you for not showing up for dinner. It is water ___ the bridge.
9. I don't believe you. Lying is completely ___ of character for him. I have known him for ten years and I have never heard him tell a lie.
10. It's supposed to be a clear and beautiful evening tonight. We don't need a tent. We can just sleep ___ the stars.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.