Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Don't worry about a thing. You'll feel better ___ no time. You look better already and the flu doesn't usually last more than a couple of days.
2. I couldn't get a hold of Sharon last week. I called her but her phone line isn't ___ use anymore. It's been disconnected. She probably moved and will call soon.
3. Why are you ___ of breath? You look like you just ran a marathon? What's going on?
4. I always feel that my goals are just ___ of reach. I'm still unable to acquire all of things I want and that I work so hard to achieve.
5. ___ of respect for your mother, I'm going to leave now before I get angry and say something I will certainly regret.
6. I go jogging ___ a regular basis. I usually go jogging every morning before work. I like routines, and I like to keep in shape.
7. I need you to tell me what happened ___ detail. I want to know exactly what took place, who was there with you and why it happened.
8. As his big brother, you owe it to him to keep him ___ your protection during his first year of high school.
9. Don't worry. I have forgiven you for not showing up for dinner. It is water ___ the bridge.
10. It's supposed to be a clear and beautiful evening tonight. We don't need a tent. We can just sleep ___ the stars.
© 2011-2022 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.