Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Don't worry about a thing. You'll feel better ___ no time. You look better already and the flu doesn't usually last more than a couple of days.
2. He is so smart and graduated with honors so he's really ___ demand right now. I'm sure he's going to choose the right job and be happy with it for a long time.
3. I couldn't get a hold of Sharon last week. I called her but her phone line isn't ___ use anymore. It's been disconnected. She probably moved and will call soon.
4. Why are you ___ of breath? You look like you just ran a marathon? What's going on?
5. Simon is ___ a lot of stress at the moment. His wife left and he just lost his job.
6. I go jogging ___ a regular basis. I usually go jogging every morning before work. I like routines, and I like to keep in shape.
7. I originally thought it was a bad idea. However, ___ second thought, you may have a point, so let's discuss your plan more over dinner.
8. We are ___ good terms now. We had a disagreement about the budget last week but we've worked out our differences and everything is OK now.
9. Your proposal is ___ consideration right now. The approval process takes about six weeks. We'll contact with a decision at that time.
10. As his big brother, you owe it to him to keep him ___ your protection during his first year of high school.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.