Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Don't worry about a thing. You'll feel better ___ no time. You look better already and the flu doesn't usually last more than a couple of days.
2. I know you have to move because you got a great job. Just promise me that we'll keep ___ touch even though you're going to be so far away.
3. I couldn't get a hold of Sharon last week. I called her but her phone line isn't ___ use anymore. It's been disconnected. She probably moved and will call soon.
4. I want everyone to be ready to go by 7 am because I want to be ___ the road by 7:30 at the latest. I want to get a good start on this road trip so we can arrive at our destination before dark.
5. Norman is ___ a lot of pressure at work. He's responsible for planning the upcoming seminar as well as his regular duties.
6. I go jogging ___ a regular basis. I usually go jogging every morning before work. I like routines, and I like to keep in shape.
7. As his big brother, you owe it to him to keep him ___ your protection during his first year of high school.
8. Don't worry. I have forgiven you for not showing up for dinner. It is water ___ the bridge.
9. I am to be your mentor for the next six months. If you are ever ___ doubt about something, feel free to ask me and I will help as much as I can.
10. It's supposed to be a clear and beautiful evening tonight. We don't need a tent. We can just sleep ___ the stars.
© 2011-2021 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.