Уровень сложности теста: высший (Advanced).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Don't worry about a thing. You'll feel better ___ no time. You look better already and the flu doesn't usually last more than a couple of days.
2. I couldn't get a hold of Sharon last week. I called her but her phone line isn't ___ use anymore. It's been disconnected. She probably moved and will call soon.
3. I went to the store ___ foot yesterday. I really like taking short walks once in a while.
4. ___ all likelihood, I will not retire this year but I do want you to know that I will probably do so in the next five years.
5. Norman is ___ a lot of pressure at work. He's responsible for planning the upcoming seminar as well as his regular duties.
6. I go jogging ___ a regular basis. I usually go jogging every morning before work. I like routines, and I like to keep in shape.
7. The provincial nurses' union went ___ strike again. It seems like they strike for more money every other year.
8. Don't worry. I have forgiven you for not showing up for dinner. It is water ___ the bridge.
9. I don't believe you. Lying is completely ___ of character for him. I have known him for ten years and I have never heard him tell a lie.
10. It's supposed to be a clear and beautiful evening tonight. We don't need a tent. We can just sleep ___ the stars.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.