Правило: модальные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I ___ go to see the doctor last week because I was very ill.
2. I could ___ bought that car but I didn't have enough money to pay for the petrol.
3. They ___ do their homework today because it is a holiday at the school.
4. When will you ___ come and see us in our new house?
5. You moved all of the boxes out of the moving truck by yourself? You ___ be exhausted!
6. You ___ have been really angry when your boss tried to embarrass you in front of your co-workers.
7. ___ you come over for dinner on Friday night? I really want to hang out with you, so I hope you can come.
8. You ___ called me first. I would have picked you up from the auto repair garage.
9. If you choose a bold color for your walls, you ___ choose some soft, neutral accent pieces in order to create a balanced feeling in the room.
10. Our son, Ted, ___ use a new car because his old car is always breaking down on him. So, we're going to buy him a brand-new car for his birthday.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.