Правило: модальные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I could ___ bought that car but I didn't have enough money to pay for the petrol.
2. I ___ go now because I am already late for my class.
3. I may ___ able to come to your party if I have the time.
4. You ___ have been really angry when your boss tried to embarrass you in front of your co-workers.
5. ___ you come over for dinner on Friday night? I really want to hang out with you, so I hope you can come.
6. He ___ give me a straight answer. He avoided my questions the whole time.
7. You ___ be able to catch a ride with Jim. You should ask him before he leaves the office.
8. This is a large, luxurious house! It ___ cost a pretty penny.
9. If you choose a bold color for your walls, you ___ choose some soft, neutral accent pieces in order to create a balanced feeling in the room.
10. Our son, Ted, ___ use a new car because his old car is always breaking down on him. So, we're going to buy him a brand-new car for his birthday.
© 2011-2023 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.