Правило: модальные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I ___ go to see the doctor last week because I was very ill.
2. I could ___ bought that car but I didn't have enough money to pay for the petrol.
3. You moved all of the boxes out of the moving truck by yourself? You ___ be exhausted!
4. ___ you come over for dinner on Friday night? I really want to hang out with you, so I hope you can come.
5. I ___ understand him because I don't speak French. So, we used body language to communicate with each other.
6. You ___ worry all the time. Don't be so negative. You should be more optimistic about life.
7. We've worked long and hard today. ___ we call it a day?
8. If you choose a bold color for your walls, you ___ choose some soft, neutral accent pieces in order to create a balanced feeling in the room.
9. I'm going to make a cabinet out of our spare wood pile. However, I ___ have to buy some extra wood for the finishing touches.
10. Kendra ___ finish her homework on time, or she can't go outside to play with her friends.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.