Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I ___ studying when my rude neighbors interrupted me with their loud music.
2. I need you to ___ me to work today. My car isn't running.
3. Last year, Mrs. Simon volunteered at the local hospital. She used to ___ treats for the patients on Mondays.
4. I'm sorry. I'm really busy today, so I have to ___. I'll call you later.
5. Do you ___ a lot of work to do tonight? I was hoping we could go out to dinner at about 6 pm.
6. Kathy ___ how to change the oil in her car last weekend.
7. Please don't ___ that booklet I gave you, because I want to keep it for future reference.
8. Tory slowly ___ around the corner because she wanted to scare her younger brother.
9. Carrie has to ___ with a lot of issues at work because her boss is often ruthless.
10. My puppy ___ a huge hole in the backyard last night. Today, we have to fill the hole because it doesn't look good.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.