Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Rose was surprised when she stepped into the kitchen because someone had ___ all of the pies.
2. I'm sorry. I'm really busy today, so I have to ___. I'll call you later.
3. Do you ___ a lot of work to do tonight? I was hoping we could go out to dinner at about 6 pm.
4. I ___ the baby until the storm passed because she wouldn't stop crying.
5. I ___ lemon chicken two weeks ago. I think I want that for supper again today.
6. I ___ you should quit your job and find a career that you enjoy.
7. The armed robber ___ three thousand dollars from the West Valley Bank last Monday.
8. The two ropes were ___ together, so it was difficult to get them apart.
9. My father ___ our home in 1990, and he designed it as well.
10. The little boy, who was scared of Santa Claus, ___ to his mother's arm when he saw the man in the red suit for the first time.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.