Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Laura has ___ her own hair for the past 15 years. It usually looks great.
2. I need you to ___ me to work today. My car isn't running.
3. Last year, Mrs. Simon volunteered at the local hospital. She used to ___ treats for the patients on Mondays.
4. Rose was surprised when she stepped into the kitchen because someone had ___ all of the pies.
5. Do you ___ a lot of work to do tonight? I was hoping we could go out to dinner at about 6 pm.
6. I ___ lemon chicken two weeks ago. I think I want that for supper again today.
7. I ___ into an old friend yesterday. I haven't seen her since middle school.
8. The armed robber ___ three thousand dollars from the West Valley Bank last Monday.
9. David ___ increasingly upset because he couldn't get his point across.
10. Carrie has to ___ with a lot of issues at work because her boss is often ruthless.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.