Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I ___ studying when my rude neighbors interrupted me with their loud music.
2. Samantha ___ her promise, so her sister doesn't trust her as much anymore.
3. I need you to ___ me to work today. My car isn't running.
4. Sarah ___ Spanish really well. She lived in Mexico for 5 years.
5. I ___ into an old friend yesterday. I haven't seen her since middle school.
6. The armed robber ___ three thousand dollars from the West Valley Bank last Monday.
7. The wind ___ and howled all night long.
8. The two ropes were ___ together, so it was difficult to get them apart.
9. The little boy, who was scared of Santa Claus, ___ to his mother's arm when he saw the man in the red suit for the first time.
10. Carrie has to ___ with a lot of issues at work because her boss is often ruthless.
© 2011-2023 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.