Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I need you to ___ me to work today. My car isn't running.
2. Last year, Mrs. Simon volunteered at the local hospital. She used to ___ treats for the patients on Mondays.
3. Do you ___ a lot of work to do tonight? I was hoping we could go out to dinner at about 6 pm.
4. Kathy ___ how to change the oil in her car last weekend.
5. Mr. Benson ___ you wanted to see me. Can we meet in an hour, because I'm really busy right now?
6. I cooked some fish yesterday, so the whole kitchen ___ like seafood for three hours.
7. The armed robber ___ three thousand dollars from the West Valley Bank last Monday.
8. The wind ___ and howled all night long.
9. Tory slowly ___ around the corner because she wanted to scare her younger brother.
10. Carrie has to ___ with a lot of issues at work because her boss is often ruthless.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.