Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Laura has ___ her own hair for the past 15 years. It usually looks great.
2. I need you to ___ me to work today. My car isn't running.
3. Carrie has a stressful job and she always has a lot of work to ___ on the weekends
4. Last year, Mrs. Simon volunteered at the local hospital. She used to ___ treats for the patients on Mondays.
5. Do you ___ a lot of work to do tonight? I was hoping we could go out to dinner at about 6 pm.
6. I ___ the baby until the storm passed because she wouldn't stop crying.
7. David ___ increasingly upset because he couldn't get his point across.
8. Please don't ___ that booklet I gave you, because I want to keep it for future reference.
9. The two ropes were ___ together, so it was difficult to get them apart.
10. My father ___ our home in 1990, and he designed it as well.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.