Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I need you to ___ me to work today. My car isn't running.
2. Last year, Mrs. Simon volunteered at the local hospital. She used to ___ treats for the patients on Mondays.
3. Rose was surprised when she stepped into the kitchen because someone had ___ all of the pies.
4. I'm sorry. I'm really busy today, so I have to ___. I'll call you later.
5. Sarah ___ Spanish really well. She lived in Mexico for 5 years.
6. I ___ you should quit your job and find a career that you enjoy.
7. Currently, Brady ___ every morning. He's in really good shape and he's very dedicated.
8. The armed robber ___ three thousand dollars from the West Valley Bank last Monday.
9. Please don't ___ that booklet I gave you, because I want to keep it for future reference.
10. The little boy, who was scared of Santa Claus, ___ to his mother's arm when he saw the man in the red suit for the first time.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.