Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I ___ studying when my rude neighbors interrupted me with their loud music.
2. Samantha ___ her promise, so her sister doesn't trust her as much anymore.
3. Last year, Mrs. Simon volunteered at the local hospital. She used to ___ treats for the patients on Mondays.
4. Kathy ___ how to change the oil in her car last weekend.
5. I ___ lemon chicken two weeks ago. I think I want that for supper again today.
6. Currently, Brady ___ every morning. He's in really good shape and he's very dedicated.
7. The armed robber ___ three thousand dollars from the West Valley Bank last Monday.
8. The two ropes were ___ together, so it was difficult to get them apart.
9. Tory slowly ___ around the corner because she wanted to scare her younger brother.
10. My puppy ___ a huge hole in the backyard last night. Today, we have to fill the hole because it doesn't look good.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.