Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I ___ studying when my rude neighbors interrupted me with their loud music.
2. Last year, Mrs. Simon volunteered at the local hospital. She used to ___ treats for the patients on Mondays.
3. I'm sorry. I'm really busy today, so I have to ___. I'll call you later.
4. I ___ into an old friend yesterday. I haven't seen her since middle school.
5. Mr. Benson ___ you wanted to see me. Can we meet in an hour, because I'm really busy right now?
6. The armed robber ___ three thousand dollars from the West Valley Bank last Monday.
7. The wind ___ and howled all night long.
8. The two ropes were ___ together, so it was difficult to get them apart.
9. The little boy, who was scared of Santa Claus, ___ to his mother's arm when he saw the man in the red suit for the first time.
10. Carrie has to ___ with a lot of issues at work because her boss is often ruthless.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.