Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. I need you to ___ me to work today. My car isn't running.
2. Last year, Mrs. Simon volunteered at the local hospital. She used to ___ treats for the patients on Mondays.
3. I'm sorry. I'm really busy today, so I have to ___. I'll call you later.
4. Raymond ___ a lot about gardening and environmental issues. You should ask him about the large garden you want to put into your backyard.
5. Sarah ___ Spanish really well. She lived in Mexico for 5 years.
6. I ___ lemon chicken two weeks ago. I think I want that for supper again today.
7. I ___ into an old friend yesterday. I haven't seen her since middle school.
8. Mr. Benson ___ you wanted to see me. Can we meet in an hour, because I'm really busy right now?
9. I cooked some fish yesterday, so the whole kitchen ___ like seafood for three hours.
10. Carrie has to ___ with a lot of issues at work because her boss is often ruthless.
© 2011-2022 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.