Правило: правильные и неправильные глаголы.
Уровень сложности теста: средний (Intermediate).
В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Last year, Mrs. Simon volunteered at the local hospital. She used to ___ treats for the patients on Mondays.
2. Rose was surprised when she stepped into the kitchen because someone had ___ all of the pies.
3. Sarah ___ Spanish really well. She lived in Mexico for 5 years.
4. Do you ___ a lot of work to do tonight? I was hoping we could go out to dinner at about 6 pm.
5. I ___ the baby until the storm passed because she wouldn't stop crying.
6. I ___ lemon chicken two weeks ago. I think I want that for supper again today.
7. Mr. Benson ___ you wanted to see me. Can we meet in an hour, because I'm really busy right now?
8. I ___ you should quit your job and find a career that you enjoy.
9. The two ropes were ___ together, so it was difficult to get them apart.
10. My father ___ our home in 1990, and he designed it as well.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.