Из предложенных вариантов в каждом вопросе выберите тот, который ближе всего по смыслу подходит к выделенному жирным шрифтом участку предложения.
1. After staying awake late at night studying, I felt tired the next day.
2. Dave is the best player on the team.
3. I feel really depressed when I think of how many problems I have.
4. You made a good decision there.
5. Don't be such a coward and go do it.
6. Can you give me some money for groceries?
7. Things are a little unsure right now. I can't give you a firm answer.
8. I need to go to the toilet. Can you show me where it is?
9. I wish he wasn't such a stupid person.
10. How can he criticize it so much when he's never been to that city.
11. That's just like her to be so inept.
12. Don't give me that story again. I've heard it before.
13. He is such a dull and boring person.
14. This is a bit cold. Can you put it in the microwave and heat it up?
15. No wonder you are overweight. You always overeat.
16. The business is doing very well and they are really making a lot of money.
17. Tom is trying hard to succeed in buying some hash.
18. He comes from a very old-fashioned family.
19. It's still available, if you want it.
20. I get bad feelings about him.
© 2011-2023 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.