Из предложенных вариантов в каждом вопросе выберите тот, который ближе всего по смыслу подходит к выделенному жирным шрифтом участку предложения.
1. I don't want to stay in this dirty, smelly place.
2. I can't believe he put salt in the sugar basin. He's such a stupid person.
3. Dave is the best player on the team.
4. You made a good decision there.
5. Don't be such a coward and go do it.
6. Can you give me some money for groceries?
7. Wasn't that a really obscene movie?
8. Tom has lost a lot of weight so something must be worrying him.
9. He lost control of himself suddenly when he heard the news.
10. I'm sorry, but I just don't understand.
11. He's a real athlete these days.
12. I need to go to the toilet. Can you show me where it is?
13. How can he criticize it so much when he's never been to that city.
14. That's just like her to be so inept.
15. Don't give me that story again. I've heard it before.
16. It isn't a good idea to cause trouble when you can't speak the language.
17. No wonder you are overweight. You always overeat.
18. He only likes doing jobs where he can make an easy profit.
19. He has two young children running around his house.
20. Don't be such a weak and inept person.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.