Из предложенных вариантов в каждом вопросе выберите тот, который ближе всего по смыслу подходит к выделенному жирным шрифтом участку предложения.
1. Wow, that is a great car!
2. Dave is the best player on the team.
3. I feel really depressed when I think of how many problems I have.
4. Where's the alcohol kept around here?
5. Watching T.V. all day is turning you into a lazy, good-for-nothing.
6. He's really upset because his fish died last night.
7. Wasn't that a really obscene movie?
8. Tom has lost a lot of weight so something must be worrying him.
9. I'm sorry, but I just don't understand.
10. Do you have any marijuana?
11. Many movies are successful only because of the heavy promotion and advertising.
12. I need to go to the toilet. Can you show me where it is?
13. How can he criticize it so much when he's never been to that city.
14. That's just like her to be so inept.
15. Don't give me that story again. I've heard it before.
16. There is no problem and it doesn't matter.
17. He only likes doing jobs where he can make an easy profit.
18. The business is doing very well and they are really making a lot of money.
19. It's still available, if you want it.
20. Let's stop work and relax this weekend.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.