Из предложенных вариантов в каждом вопросе выберите тот, который ближе всего по смыслу подходит к выделенному жирным шрифтом участку предложения.
1. I don't want to stay in this dirty, smelly place.
2. I can't believe he put salt in the sugar basin. He's such a stupid person.
3. Dave is the best player on the team.
4. I feel really depressed when I think of how many problems I have.
5. Where's the alcohol kept around here?
6. The boys abandoned the stolen motorbike in the park.
7. Tom has lost a lot of weight so something must be worrying him.
8. Many movies are successful only because of the heavy promotion and advertising.
9. I wish he wasn't such a stupid person.
10. How can he criticize it so much when he's never been to that city.
11. Don't give me that story again. I've heard it before.
12. You want me to tell him? I won't do it.
13. He is such a dull and boring person.
14. This is a bit cold. Can you put it in the microwave and heat it up?
15. No wonder you are overweight. You always overeat.
16. He only likes doing jobs where he can make an easy profit.
17. The business is doing very well and they are really making a lot of money.
18. Let's stop work and relax this weekend.
19. I get bad feelings about him.
20. Don't be such a weak and inept person.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.