Из предложенных вариантов в каждом вопросе выберите тот, который ближе всего по смыслу подходит к выделенному жирным шрифтом участку предложения.
1. I feel really depressed when I think of how many problems I have.
2. Where's the alcohol kept around here?
3. Don't be such a coward and go do it.
4. He's really upset because his fish died last night.
5. The boys abandoned the stolen motorbike in the park.
6. Wasn't that a really obscene movie?
7. Tom has lost a lot of weight so something must be worrying him.
8. He lost control of himself suddenly when he heard the news.
9. Did you see the rock group's performance last night?
10. You shouldn't waste his time or he is going to get angry one of these days.
11. Don't give me that story again. I've heard it before.
12. It isn't a good idea to cause trouble when you can't speak the language.
13. There is no problem and it doesn't matter.
14. No wonder you are overweight. You always overeat.
15. The business is doing very well and they are really making a lot of money.
16. He has two young children running around his house.
17. Tom is trying hard to succeed in buying some hash.
18. He comes from a very old-fashioned family.
19. Let's stop work and relax this weekend.
20. Don't be such a weak and inept person.
© 2011-2022 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.