Из предложенных вариантов в каждом вопросе выберите тот, который ближе всего по смыслу подходит к выделенному жирным шрифтом участку предложения.
1. After staying awake late at night studying, I felt tired the next day.
2. I don't want to stay in this dirty, smelly place.
3. I can't believe he put salt in the sugar basin. He's such a stupid person.
4. I feel really depressed when I think of how many problems I have.
5. Where's the alcohol kept around here?
6. Wasn't that a really obscene movie?
7. Things are a little unsure right now. I can't give you a firm answer.
8. He lost control of himself suddenly when he heard the news.
9. I'm sorry, but I just don't understand.
10. You shouldn't waste his time or he is going to get angry one of these days.
11. I need to go to the toilet. Can you show me where it is?
12. I wish he wasn't such a stupid person.
13. How can he criticize it so much when he's never been to that city.
14. Don't give me that story again. I've heard it before.
15. It isn't a good idea to cause trouble when you can't speak the language.
16. He is such a dull and boring person.
17. No wonder you are overweight. You always overeat.
18. He only likes doing jobs where he can make an easy profit.
19. Tom is trying hard to succeed in buying some hash.
20. He comes from a very old-fashioned family.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.