Из предложенных вариантов в каждом вопросе выберите тот, который ближе всего по смыслу подходит к выделенному жирным шрифтом участку предложения.
1. After staying awake late at night studying, I felt tired the next day.
2. I can't believe he put salt in the sugar basin. He's such a stupid person.
3. I feel really depressed when I think of how many problems I have.
4. Watching T.V. all day is turning you into a lazy, good-for-nothing.
5. He's really upset because his fish died last night.
6. Wasn't that a really obscene movie?
7. Things are a little unsure right now. I can't give you a firm answer.
8. Tom has lost a lot of weight so something must be worrying him.
9. I'm sorry, but I just don't understand.
10. Don't give me that story again. I've heard it before.
11. I hope dieting will get rid of these lumps of fat around my waist.
12. There is no problem and it doesn't matter.
13. You want me to tell him? I won't do it.
14. This is a bit cold. Can you put it in the microwave and heat it up?
15. No wonder you are overweight. You always overeat.
16. He has two young children running around his house.
17. It's still available, if you want it.
18. Let's stop work and relax this weekend.
19. I get bad feelings about him.
20. Don't be such a weak and inept person.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.