В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. No one at the office expected him to lose his temper and ___ the way he did.
2. No one in the group could believe that Sally and Steve ___.
3. Candace has a bad habit of ___ in front of others.
4. Randy always tried to ___ on rainy days.
5. The custody battle ___ for many months.
6. The architect ___ some blueprints for you last week.
7. Bruce ___ of school when he was only fifteen years old and then took on a job.
8. You'll need to ___ your assignments by Friday.
9. The company was experiencing financial problems, so they had to ___ fifty employees.
10. Karen didn't want to ___, so she went over the wedding list one more time.
11. At long last the storm is starting to look like it's going to ___.
12. The rich families ___ poor people in this area.
13. The sheriff said he would ___ the crime a bit more thoroughly.
14. Ray hadn't seen his friend in years, but he decided to ___ anyway.
15. He decided to ___ his past mistakes by doing some good in his community.
16. Ken ___ the best fruit at the supermarket.
17. Kathleen felt like she had to ___ with a lot from her family.
18. The 'T' in the acronym ___ 'Time'.
19. I decided to ___ organic cooking.
20. Marg wanted to ___ the old sofa, but her husband couldn't part with it.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.