В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Lenny didn't ___ when his superior reprimanded him.
2. Everyone could see by the grimace on his face that he didn't ___ the meal in front of him.
3. After his illness, he worked hard to ___ on his missed schoolwork.
4. Rick ___ a terrible cold this week.
5. Lawrence is trying to ___ on fatty foods.
6. Bruce ___ of school when he was only fifteen years old and then took on a job.
7. The manager was very afraid the multi-million dollar deal would ___.
8. The children tried to ___ a way of getting to the concert on their own.
9. The couple ___ many forms before they could immigrate to England.
10. Rick's father and mother didn't ___ with his grandparents and were always having disagreements.
11. They rented a car so it would be easier to ___ the new city.
12. Jeff felt as if he had been ___ when he lost his job.
13. Ray hadn't seen his friend in years, but he decided to ___ anyway.
14. Even though she squinted, she couldn't ___ what he had written.
15. He decided to ___ his past mistakes by doing some good in his community.
16. Emily ___ when she saw the burglar suddenly enter her home.
17. The little corner store often ___ bread near the end of the week.
18. People are getting tired of Seth because he always ___ late.
19. The teacher asked her students to ___ the assignments by Friday at noon.
20. Lilly likes to ___ early in the morning so that she's fit for work.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.