В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Ken really likes Kirstie, but he's too nervous to ___.
2. They ___ the hotel late last night.
3. He wants to ___ as a mean boss so his employees will work hard for him.
4. You'll need to ___ your assignments by Friday.
5. We still have to ___ the finer details about our upcoming trip to Scotland.
6. The company was experiencing financial problems, so they had to ___ fifty employees.
7. Karen didn't want to ___, so she went over the wedding list one more time.
8. Jeff felt as if he had been ___ when he lost his job.
9. At long last the storm is starting to look like it's going to ___.
10. The sheriff said he would ___ the crime a bit more thoroughly.
11. Before Sheila died from a long battle with cancer, she asked her sister to ___ her children.
12. Even though she squinted, she couldn't ___ what he had written.
13. Ken ___ the best fruit at the supermarket.
14. The kids ___ Trent because he is different.
15. Jeremy didn't want to ___ the wedding any longer.
16. Kathleen felt like she had to ___ with a lot from her family.
17. The girl with the purple hair wants to ___ from the group.
18. The 'T' in the acronym ___ 'Time'.
19. Kevin ___ all of the information and then gave the note to his wife so she could put it into a computer file.
20. Lilly likes to ___ early in the morning so that she's fit for work.
© 2011-2021 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.