В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. When he tried to balance his checkbook, he found that things just didn't ___.
2. No one at the office expected him to lose his temper and ___ the way he did.
3. Everyone could see by the grimace on his face that he didn't ___ the meal in front of him.
4. He didn't ___ to new concepts easily.
5. After his illness, he worked hard to ___ on his missed schoolwork.
6. Rick ___ a terrible cold this week.
7. Karen didn't want to ___, so she went over the wedding list one more time.
8. The couple decided to kiss and ___ after the day-long argument.
9. Billy was so tired that he was ___ in class.
10. Emily ___ when she saw the burglar suddenly enter her home.
11. Ken ___ the best fruit at the supermarket.
12. The kids ___ Trent because he is different.
13. Jeremy didn't want to ___ the wedding any longer.
14. Kathleen felt like she had to ___ with a lot from her family.
15. The little corner store often ___ bread near the end of the week.
16. The girl with the purple hair wants to ___ from the group.
17. I decided to ___ organic cooking.
18. Marg wanted to ___ the old sofa, but her husband couldn't part with it.
19. Bryan tapped Pauline on the shoulder so she would ___ and see the parade approaching behind them.
20. Lilly likes to ___ early in the morning so that she's fit for work.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.