В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. When he tried to balance his checkbook, he found that things just didn't ___.
2. Ken really likes Kirstie, but he's too nervous to ___.
3. No one at the office expected him to lose his temper and ___ the way he did.
4. After his illness, he worked hard to ___ on his missed schoolwork.
5. I ___ on my friend yesterday to surprise her.
6. The manager was very afraid the multi-million dollar deal would ___.
7. Rick's father and mother didn't ___ with his grandparents and were always having disagreements.
8. You'll need to ___ your assignments by Friday.
9. Karen didn't want to ___, so she went over the wedding list one more time.
10. At long last the storm is starting to look like it's going to ___.
11. He started to ___ his life and then decided to take another trip.
12. Even though she squinted, she couldn't ___ what he had written.
13. He decided to ___ his past mistakes by doing some good in his community.
14. The kids ___ Trent because he is different.
15. Bob's father taught him to be firm and to ___ for what he believes.
16. I decided to ___ organic cooking.
17. Marg wanted to ___ the old sofa, but her husband couldn't part with it.
18. Leila was feeling blue, so she went shopping to ___ some new outfits.
19. The teacher asked her students to ___ the assignments by Friday at noon.
20. Kevin ___ all of the information and then gave the note to his wife so she could put it into a computer file.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.