В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. When he tried to balance his checkbook, he found that things just didn't ___.
2. Candace has a bad habit of ___ in front of others.
3. The guard had to ___ the dogs when the master approached the locked gate.
4. Lawrence is trying to ___ on fatty foods.
5. Bruce ___ of school when he was only fifteen years old and then took on a job.
6. Karen had to ___ for Dave while he was away on vacation.
7. The couple ___ many forms before they could immigrate to England.
8. You'll need to ___ your assignments by Friday.
9. Laurie decided to ___ after the fourth ring.
10. We still have to ___ the finer details about our upcoming trip to Scotland.
11. The company was experiencing financial problems, so they had to ___ fifty employees.
12. She started to ___ the upcoming trip.
13. Even though she squinted, she couldn't ___ what he had written.
14. He decided to ___ his past mistakes by doing some good in his community.
15. Ken ___ the best fruit at the supermarket.
16. Jeremy didn't want to ___ the wedding any longer.
17. Kathleen felt like she had to ___ with a lot from her family.
18. I decided to ___ organic cooking.
19. Bryan tapped Pauline on the shoulder so she would ___ and see the parade approaching behind them.
20. John tried to ask Cara out on a date, but she ___.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.