В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Lenny didn't ___ when his superior reprimanded him.
2. No one at the office expected him to lose his temper and ___ the way he did.
3. Everyone could see by the grimace on his face that he didn't ___ the meal in front of him.
4. He didn't ___ to new concepts easily.
5. The architect ___ some blueprints for you last week.
6. Rick's father and mother didn't ___ with his grandparents and were always having disagreements.
7. The rich families ___ poor people in this area.
8. The sheriff said he would ___ the crime a bit more thoroughly.
9. The couple decided to kiss and ___ after the day-long argument.
10. Even though she squinted, she couldn't ___ what he had written.
11. He decided to ___ his past mistakes by doing some good in his community.
12. Ken ___ the best fruit at the supermarket.
13. The kids ___ Trent because he is different.
14. Heidi ___ an old friend while she was shopping last week.
15. People are getting tired of Seth because he always ___ late.
16. The girl with the purple hair wants to ___ from the group.
17. The 'T' in the acronym ___ 'Time'.
18. Leila was feeling blue, so she went shopping to ___ some new outfits.
19. Bryan tapped Pauline on the shoulder so she would ___ and see the parade approaching behind them.
20. Lilly likes to ___ early in the morning so that she's fit for work.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.