В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. Ken really likes Kirstie, but he's too nervous to ___.
2. No one in the group could believe that Sally and Steve ___.
3. Everyone could see by the grimace on his face that he didn't ___ the meal in front of him.
4. They ___ the hotel late last night.
5. He ___ when the police officers started to question him about the robbery.
6. Rick ___ a terrible cold this week.
7. The architect ___ some blueprints for you last week.
8. The children tried to ___ a way of getting to the concert on their own.
9. The couple ___ many forms before they could immigrate to England.
10. We still have to ___ the finer details about our upcoming trip to Scotland.
11. Jeff felt as if he had been ___ when he lost his job.
12. The rich families ___ poor people in this area.
13. She started to ___ the upcoming trip.
14. Before Sheila died from a long battle with cancer, she asked her sister to ___ her children.
15. Ray hadn't seen his friend in years, but he decided to ___ anyway.
16. Even though she squinted, she couldn't ___ what he had written.
17. The kids ___ Trent because he is different.
18. Bob's father taught him to be firm and to ___ for what he believes.
19. Marg wanted to ___ the old sofa, but her husband couldn't part with it.
20. Bryan tapped Pauline on the shoulder so she would ___ and see the parade approaching behind them.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.