В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. No one at the office expected him to lose his temper and ___ the way he did.
2. No one in the group could believe that Sally and Steve ___.
3. Sue felt she should ___ on her math skills before she started school.
4. After his illness, he worked hard to ___ on his missed schoolwork.
5. He ___ when the police officers started to question him about the robbery.
6. He wants to ___ as a mean boss so his employees will work hard for him.
7. Rick ___ a terrible cold this week.
8. The custody battle ___ for many months.
9. I ___ on my friend yesterday to surprise her.
10. Bruce ___ of school when he was only fifteen years old and then took on a job.
11. The manager was very afraid the multi-million dollar deal would ___.
12. Karen had to ___ for Dave while he was away on vacation.
13. They rented a car so it would be easier to ___ the new city.
14. You'll need to ___ your assignments by Friday.
15. The sheriff said he would ___ the crime a bit more thoroughly.
16. Jeremy didn't want to ___ the wedding any longer.
17. Kathleen felt like she had to ___ with a lot from her family.
18. Heidi ___ an old friend while she was shopping last week.
19. People are getting tired of Seth because he always ___ late.
20. John tried to ask Cara out on a date, but she ___.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.