В каждом вопросе выберите правильный вариант ответа.
1. No one at the office expected him to lose his temper and ___ the way he did.
2. No one in the group could believe that Sally and Steve ___.
3. Sue felt she should ___ on her math skills before she started school.
4. They ___ the hotel late last night.
5. Lisa was ___ her friends to help her move.
6. The custody battle ___ for many months.
7. I ___ on my friend yesterday to surprise her.
8. Bruce ___ of school when he was only fifteen years old and then took on a job.
9. The couple ___ many forms before they could immigrate to England.
10. The company was experiencing financial problems, so they had to ___ fifty employees.
11. Karen didn't want to ___, so she went over the wedding list one more time.
12. He started to ___ his life and then decided to take another trip.
13. The sheriff said he would ___ the crime a bit more thoroughly.
14. He decided to ___ his past mistakes by doing some good in his community.
15. The kids ___ Trent because he is different.
16. Kathleen felt like she had to ___ with a lot from her family.
17. The 'T' in the acronym ___ 'Time'.
18. I decided to ___ organic cooking.
19. The teacher asked her students to ___ the assignments by Friday at noon.
20. Lilly likes to ___ early in the morning so that she's fit for work.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.