Из предложенных вариантов в каждом вопросе выберите тот, который ближе всего по смыслу подходит к выделенному жирным шрифтом участку предложения.
1. You shouldn't worry about the exam because you have prepared well and you'll probably find it a piece of cake.
2. As she is new to the job I would ask you to keep an eye on her for the time being.
3. The audience held their breath as the magician started to saw a woman half.
4. My advice to you is to make your mind up before it's too late and simply go for it.
5. Don't wait for me because I can't come yet so you go ahead and I'll join you later.
6. It was late at night, the wind was howling and when she heard the knock on the door, she almost jumped out of her skin.
7. I'd appreciate that. Go on, I'm all ears.
8. No, not really except she did get angry sometimes but her bark was worse than her bite.
9. As your house is on our way, we'll give you a lift home if you like.
10. My dream of having my own house has finally come true.
11. I need to come to terms with myself.
12. Jane Williams is a very good investigative reporter, you've got to hand it to her.
13. Learning a foreign language goes hand in hand with International Business.
14. Everybody thought Jane and Elliot were a happy couple, but it was all just make believe.
15. Now it makes sense to me why you moved out of that house.
16. He kept saying he didn't do it but in the end he said he had done it.
17. We don't have enough money for a car so we make do with bicycles.
18. I just want to stay at home and watch television and take it easy.
19. When he confided in me, I promised Charlie that I wouldn't tell anybody about it and until now I have kept my word.
20. You must realize the gravity of the situation because you are in deep water now.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.