В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. We went directdirectly to the manager as soon as we realized what had happened.
2. You've hardhardly eaten anything. Do have some more.
3. Police described the situation as highhighly dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
4. The arrow fell shortshortly of the target.
5. I was deepdeeply touched by everyone's concern after my accident.
6. The secretary freefreely admitted that she had been using company funds for her own benefit.
7. He's a cheat, a liar and a fraud and lastlastly he's extremely rude.
8. The hamburger tastes awfulawfully.
9. This steak smells goodwell.
10. Jason complained about his classes constantconstantly.
© 2011-2021 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.