В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Instead of flying directdirectly to Rome, we stopped over in Paris.
2. After the flood the water levels remained very highhighly.
3. Police described the situation as highhighly dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
4. The sword passed rightrightly through the knight's heart and pinned him to the floor.
5. The teacher was rightrightly upset when the students refused to do their homework.
6. The secretary freefreely admitted that she had been using company funds for her own benefit.
7. Be carefulcarefully with this glass of milk. It's hot.
8. The people in the line moved incredibleincredibly quickly.
9. She wrote the report unusualunusually neatly.
10. They seemed extremeextremely satisfied.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.