В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. We went directdirectly to the manager as soon as we realized what had happened.
2. The arrow fell shortshortly of the target.
3. The teacher was rightrightly upset when the students refused to do their homework.
4. I was deepdeeply touched by everyone's concern after my accident.
5. The dentist said, "Open widewidely."
6. The hamburger tastes awfulawfully.
7. Robin looks sadsadly. What's the matter with him?
8. Jack is terribleterribly upset about losing his keys.
9. The people in the line moved incredibleincredibly quickly.
10. I was suddensuddenly surprised by Alice.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.