В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Instead of flying directdirectly to Rome, we stopped over in Paris.
2. After the flood the water levels remained very highhighly.
3. Police described the situation as highhighly dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
4. I was deepdeeply touched by everyone's concern after my accident.
5. Residents may visit the museum freefreely, but tourists will have to pay.
6. Kevin is extremeextremely clever.
7. The hamburger tastes awfulawfully.
8. Robin looks sadsadly. What's the matter with him?
9. She wrote the report unusualunusually neatly.
10. They seemed extremeextremely satisfied.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.