Раздел интерактивные уроки:
В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Instead of flying directdirectly to Rome, we stopped over in Paris.
2. We went directdirectly to the manager as soon as we realized what had happened.
3. She worked very hardhardly to get that promotion.
4. Police described the situation as highhighly dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
5. The winner of the dance competition will shortshortly be announced.
6. The sword passed rightrightly through the knight's heart and pinned him to the floor.
7. Kevin is extremeextremely clever.
8. Our basketball team played badbadly last Friday.
9. She wrote the report unusualunusually neatly.
10. Jason complained about his classes constantconstantly.
© 2011-2017 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.