В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Instead of flying directdirectly to Rome, we stopped over in Paris.
2. She worked very hardhardly to get that promotion.
3. After the flood the water levels remained very highhighly.
4. Police described the situation as highhighly dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
5. I was deepdeeply touched by everyone's concern after my accident.
6. The dentist said, "Open widewidely."
7. The hamburger tastes awfulawfully.
8. Robin looks sadsadly. What's the matter with him?
9. This steak smells goodwell.
10. I was suddensuddenly surprised by Alice.
© 2011-2021 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.