В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Instead of flying directdirectly to Rome, we stopped over in Paris.
2. You've hardhardly eaten anything. Do have some more.
3. We walked deepdeeply into the forest, following the tracks of the deer.
4. The secretary freefreely admitted that she had been using company funds for her own benefit.
5. It's widewidely believed that she had died under suspicious circumstances.
6. He's a cheat, a liar and a fraud and lastlastly he's extremely rude.
7. The hamburger tastes awfulawfully.
8. Robin looks sadsadly. What's the matter with him?
9. I was suddensuddenly surprised by Alice.
10. Jason complained about his classes constantconstantly.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.