В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Police described the situation as highhighly dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
2. The teacher was rightrightly upset when the students refused to do their homework.
3. Residents may visit the museum freefreely, but tourists will have to pay.
4. The secretary freefreely admitted that she had been using company funds for her own benefit.
5. The dentist said, "Open widewidely."
6. Our basketball team played badbadly last Friday.
7. Maria slowslowly opened her present.
8. She wrote the report unusualunusually neatly.
9. I was suddensuddenly surprised by Alice.
10. Jason complained about his classes constantconstantly.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.