Раздел интерактивные уроки:
В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. She worked very hardhardly to get that promotion.
2. Police described the situation as highhighly dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
3. The sword passed rightrightly through the knight's heart and pinned him to the floor.
4. The teacher was rightrightly upset when the students refused to do their homework.
5. It's widewidely believed that she had died under suspicious circumstances.
6. Jack is terribleterribly upset about losing his keys.
7. Maria slowslowly opened her present.
8. The people in the line moved incredibleincredibly quickly.
9. I was suddensuddenly surprised by Alice.
10. Jason complained about his classes constantconstantly.
© 2011-2017 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.