В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. You've hardhardly eaten anything. Do have some more.
2. Police described the situation as highhighly dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
3. The arrow fell shortshortly of the target.
4. We walked deepdeeply into the forest, following the tracks of the deer.
5. Kevin is extremeextremely clever.
6. The hamburger tastes awfulawfully.
7. Be carefulcarefully with this glass of milk. It's hot.
8. Jack is terribleterribly upset about losing his keys.
9. Our basketball team played badbadly last Friday.
10. The people in the line moved incredibleincredibly quickly.
© 2011-2021 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.