Раздел интерактивные уроки:
В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Instead of flying directdirectly to Rome, we stopped over in Paris.
2. We went directdirectly to the manager as soon as we realized what had happened.
3. She worked very hardhardly to get that promotion.
4. You've hardhardly eaten anything. Do have some more.
5. The winner of the dance competition will shortshortly be announced.
6. Residents may visit the museum freefreely, but tourists will have to pay.
7. It's widewidely believed that she had died under suspicious circumstances.
8. The dentist said, "Open widewidely."
9. Robin looks sadsadly. What's the matter with him?
10. Jack is terribleterribly upset about losing his keys.
© 2011-2017 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.