В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Instead of flying directdirectly to Rome, we stopped over in Paris.
2. The sword passed rightrightly through the knight's heart and pinned him to the floor.
3. The teacher was rightrightly upset when the students refused to do their homework.
4. I was deepdeeply touched by everyone's concern after my accident.
5. The dentist said, "Open widewidely."
6. Jack is terribleterribly upset about losing his keys.
7. This steak smells goodwell.
8. The people in the line moved incredibleincredibly quickly.
9. She wrote the report unusualunusually neatly.
10. They seemed extremeextremely satisfied.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.