Раздел интерактивные уроки:
В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. She worked very hardhardly to get that promotion.
2. You've hardhardly eaten anything. Do have some more.
3. The winner of the dance competition will shortshortly be announced.
4. The teacher was rightrightly upset when the students refused to do their homework.
5. Kevin is extremeextremely clever.
6. Robin looks sadsadly. What's the matter with him?
7. Jack is terribleterribly upset about losing his keys.
8. This steak smells goodwell.
9. She wrote the report unusualunusually neatly.
10. Jason complained about his classes constantconstantly.
© 2011-2017 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.