1. Police described the situation as dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
2. The arrow fell of the target.
3. The sword passed through the knight's heart and pinned him to the floor.
4. The secretary admitted that she had been using company funds for her own benefit.
5. The dentist said, "Open ."
6. He's a cheat, a liar and a fraud and he's extremely rude.
7. The hamburger tastes .
8. Jack is upset about losing his keys.
9. Our basketball team played last Friday.
10. The people in the line moved quickly.