В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. The arrow fell shortshortly of the target.
2. The sword passed rightrightly through the knight's heart and pinned him to the floor.
3. I was deepdeeply touched by everyone's concern after my accident.
4. We walked deepdeeply into the forest, following the tracks of the deer.
5. It's widewidely believed that she had died under suspicious circumstances.
6. Jack is terribleterribly upset about losing his keys.
7. This steak smells goodwell.
8. She wrote the report unusualunusually neatly.
9. They seemed extremeextremely satisfied.
10. Jason complained about his classes constantconstantly.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.