В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. She worked very hardhardly to get that promotion.
2. You've hardhardly eaten anything. Do have some more.
3. The teacher was rightrightly upset when the students refused to do their homework.
4. We walked deepdeeply into the forest, following the tracks of the deer.
5. It's widewidely believed that she had died under suspicious circumstances.
6. The dentist said, "Open widewidely."
7. The hamburger tastes awfulawfully.
8. Be carefulcarefully with this glass of milk. It's hot.
9. Our basketball team played badbadly last Friday.
10. They seemed extremeextremely satisfied.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.