В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. We went directdirectly to the manager as soon as we realized what had happened.
2. You've hardhardly eaten anything. Do have some more.
3. The teacher was rightrightly upset when the students refused to do their homework.
4. Residents may visit the museum freefreely, but tourists will have to pay.
5. The hamburger tastes awfulawfully.
6. This steak smells goodwell.
7. Our basketball team played badbadly last Friday.
8. Maria slowslowly opened her present.
9. They seemed extremeextremely satisfied.
10. Jason complained about his classes constantconstantly.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.