Раздел интерактивные уроки:
В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. We went directdirectly to the manager as soon as we realized what had happened.
2. Police described the situation as highhighly dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
3. I was deepdeeply touched by everyone's concern after my accident.
4. The secretary freefreely admitted that she had been using company funds for her own benefit.
5. It's widewidely believed that she had died under suspicious circumstances.
6. The dentist said, "Open widewidely."
7. The hamburger tastes awfulawfully.
8. This steak smells goodwell.
9. The people in the line moved incredibleincredibly quickly.
10. I was suddensuddenly surprised by Alice.
© 2011-2017 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.