В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. The arrow fell shortshortly of the target.
2. I was deepdeeply touched by everyone's concern after my accident.
3. He's a cheat, a liar and a fraud and lastlastly he's extremely rude.
4. Be carefulcarefully with this glass of milk. It's hot.
5. Robin looks sadsadly. What's the matter with him?
6. Jack is terribleterribly upset about losing his keys.
7. Our basketball team played badbadly last Friday.
8. Maria slowslowly opened her present.
9. She wrote the report unusualunusually neatly.
10. They seemed extremeextremely satisfied.
© 2011-2023 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.