В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Instead of flying directdirectly to Rome, we stopped over in Paris.
2. We went directdirectly to the manager as soon as we realized what had happened.
3. You've hardhardly eaten anything. Do have some more.
4. The winner of the dance competition will shortshortly be announced.
5. I was deepdeeply touched by everyone's concern after my accident.
6. Residents may visit the museum freefreely, but tourists will have to pay.
7. He's a cheat, a liar and a fraud and lastlastly he's extremely rude.
8. Kevin is extremeextremely clever.
9. I was suddensuddenly surprised by Alice.
10. They seemed extremeextremely satisfied.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.