В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. She worked very hardhardly to get that promotion.
2. After the flood the water levels remained very highhighly.
3. Police described the situation as highhighly dangerous, and warned the public not to approach the area.
4. The arrow fell shortshortly of the target.
5. Residents may visit the museum freefreely, but tourists will have to pay.
6. The dentist said, "Open widewidely."
7. Jack is terribleterribly upset about losing his keys.
8. This steak smells goodwell.
9. Our basketball team played badbadly last Friday.
10. I was suddensuddenly surprised by Alice.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.