Раздел интерактивные уроки:
В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. Instead of flying directdirectly to Rome, we stopped over in Paris.
2. You've hardhardly eaten anything. Do have some more.
3. After the flood the water levels remained very highhighly.
4. The arrow fell shortshortly of the target.
5. I was deepdeeply touched by everyone's concern after my accident.
6. Residents may visit the museum freefreely, but tourists will have to pay.
7. He's a cheat, a liar and a fraud and lastlastly he's extremely rude.
8. The hamburger tastes awfulawfully.
9. Be carefulcarefully with this glass of milk. It's hot.
10. She wrote the report unusualunusually neatly.
© 2011-2017 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.