В каждом предложении выберите по смыслу прилагательное или наречие.
Например: This job is very (hard / hardly). – This job is very hard.
1. We went directdirectly to the manager as soon as we realized what had happened.
2. You've hardhardly eaten anything. Do have some more.
3. After the flood the water levels remained very highhighly.
4. The winner of the dance competition will shortshortly be announced.
5. The sword passed rightrightly through the knight's heart and pinned him to the floor.
6. The teacher was rightrightly upset when the students refused to do their homework.
7. We walked deepdeeply into the forest, following the tracks of the deer.
8. Residents may visit the museum freefreely, but tourists will have to pay.
9. It's widewidely believed that she had died under suspicious circumstances.
10. Maria slowslowly opened her present.
© 2011-2022 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.