1. "You were away last week, weren't you?" "Yes, we spent days in the country."
2. She lived alone and had very friends.
3. Come on! Be quick! There's very time left.
4. Is there a petrol station near here? There's too petrol left in the car.
5. The hospital was miles from there.
6. I have money, so we can go to the cinema.
7. This lemon drink is sour; if you put lumps of sugar in it, it will be sweeter.
8. She left and returned in minutes.
9. There are people who don't know that the Earth is round.
10. Have you got minutes? I need to talk to you.