1. "You were away last week, weren't you?" "Yes, we spent days in the country."
2. We have too money, I'm afraid.
3. "How many people have come to the conference?" "Oh, quite !"
4. They can give you an anwer in days.
5. The hospital was miles from there.
6. I have money, so we can go to the cinema.
7. This girl works very , that's why she knows nothing.
8. This lemon drink is sour; if you put lumps of sugar in it, it will be sweeter.
9. There are people who don't know that the Earth is round.
10. Could I have sugar for my tea, please?