1. "You were away last week, weren't you?" "Yes, we spent days in the country."
2. "How many people have come to the conference?" "Oh, quite !"
3. To make this cake you need eggs and milk.
4. We could only spend time on that.
5. The hospital was miles from there.
6. I have money, so we cannot go to the cineme.
7. He did not like it at the camp; he had very friends there.
8. I can't buy this expensive hat today: I have too money.
9. Would you like more rice?
10. Could you buy bottles of water for me?