1. "You were away last week, weren't you?" "Yes, we spent days in the country."
2. Come on! Be quick! There's very time left.
3. We could only spend time on that.
4. The hospital was miles from there.
5. "Would you like salad?" "Yes, thank you."
6. I have money, so we cannot go to the cineme.
7. He did not like it at the camp; he had very friends there.
8. This lemon drink is sour; if you put lumps of sugar in it, it will be sweeter.
9. I can't buy this expensive hat today: I have too money.
10. Could I have sugar for my tea, please?