В каждом предложении выберите грамматически правильный вариант из предложенных.
Например: Have you (saw / seen) him? = Have you seen him?
1. He speaks neither English ornor French.
2. He was charged withfor murder.
3. A man's concept of liberty is different from a womana woman's.
4. Hijacking is considered a moremost serious crime than kidnapping.
5. The boy whosewho's father is a famous scientist has won the prize.
6. He typed the report carefullycarefully the report.
7. The dentist told him not toto not forget to brush his teeth before going to bed.
8. She has just finished reading the two firstthe first two chapters of the book.
9. They are using new machineriesmachinery in their industry.
10. John, as well as his brother, isare coming to the party.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.