В каждом предложении напишите подходящие по смыслу предлоги.Например: He doesn't work ___ Sundays. – He doesn't work on Sundays.
1. both our sakes, stay with me a little longer.
2. The fact of the salesman's misbehavior was brought the attention of the management.
3. He joined his hands together the Indian fashion and gave a little bow.
4. That morning my train was late but usually it was time.
5. A table tennis ball is roughly equal in size a golf ball.
6. Many inhabitants of Greater London commute their place of work.
7. The schoolboy assaulted the teacher an axe.
8. You're far too soft those kids.
9. You can have that cake. I'm not hungry any case.
10. Although we had expected them to take a taxi, they came car.
© 2011-2020 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.