В каждом предложении напишите подходящие по смыслу предлоги.
Например: He doesn't work ___ Sundays. – He doesn't work on Sundays.
1. Almost chance I found myself involved in trying to talk to him.
2. He joined his hands together the Indian fashion and gave a little bow.
3. I couldn't read the map because it was upside .
4. I got on earlier train to be sure I would be time for my interview.
5. The meeting was very well organized. Everything began and finished time.
6. The television camera had been linked a computer.
7. A table tennis ball is roughly equal in size a golf ball.
8. Many inhabitants of Greater London commute their place of work.
9. The money supply in those days was not control of government.
10. She made the mistake adding salt instead of sugar.
© 2011-2018 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.