Раздел интерактивные уроки:
В каждом предложении напишите подходящие по смыслу предлоги.
Например: He doesn't work ___ Sundays. – He doesn't work on Sundays.
1. I can't say he's applied himself very energetically looking a job.
2. The plot of the novel is fairly confusing the reader.
3. The letter 'b' written back front becomes 'd'.
4. I couldn't read the map because it was upside .
5. In the USA one can buy fruit and vegetables relatively low prices.
6. People still die hunger in many parts of the world.
7. At the meeting they demanded a sharp increase wages.
8. The neighbours complained the police about the noise.
9. I got on earlier train to be sure I would be time for my interview.
10. That morning my train was late but usually it was time.
© 2011-2017 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.