В каждом предложении напишите подходящие по смыслу предлоги.
Например: He doesn't work ___ Sundays. – He doesn't work on Sundays.
1. The fact of the salesman's misbehavior was brought the attention of the management.
2. The plot of the novel is fairly confusing the reader.
3. He joined his hands together the Indian fashion and gave a little bow.
4. At the meeting they demanded a sharp increase wages.
5. The meeting was very well organized. Everything began and finished time.
6. That morning my train was late but usually it was time.
7. I nearly forgot about Jane's birthday party. Luckily I remembered time.
8. Should religious leaders get involved politics?
9. Modern rail freight system operates a profit.
10. Stamps should be glued the outer surface of the envelope.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.