В каждом предложении напишите подходящие по смыслу предлоги.Например: He doesn't work ___ Sundays. – He doesn't work on Sundays.
1. The restaurant prided itself its continental cuisine.
2. They can no longer rely on financial help from the students' hardship fund to assist the tuition fees.
3. I can't say he's applied himself very energetically looking a job.
4. This type of houses was designed the young couples.
5. I nearly forgot about Jane's birthday party. Luckily I remembered time.
6. If you set this digital alarm clock for 7.02, it will wake you exactly time.
7. The snake was a meter and a half length and as thick as a man's arm.
8. Many inhabitants of Greater London commute their place of work.
9. You're far too soft those kids.
10. You should stick this Green Customs form the packet.
© 2011-2021 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.