В каждом предложении напишите подходящие по смыслу предлоги.Например: He doesn't work ___ Sundays. – He doesn't work on Sundays.
1. The restaurant prided itself its continental cuisine.
2. The plot of the novel is fairly confusing the reader.
3. I got on earlier train to be sure I would be time for my interview.
4. The meeting was very well organized. Everything began and finished time.
5. I nearly forgot about Jane's birthday party. Luckily I remembered time.
6. The snake was a meter and a half length and as thick as a man's arm.
7. It was a computer firm large enough to compete foreign ones.
8. Should religious leaders get involved politics?
9. How many buses are now Route 3?
10. Although we had expected them to take a taxi, they came car.
© 2011-2022 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.