В каждом предложении напишите подходящие по смыслу предлоги.
Например: He doesn't work ___ Sundays. – He doesn't work on Sundays.
1. The restaurant prided itself its continental cuisine.
2. Almost chance I found myself involved in trying to talk to him.
3. This type of houses was designed the young couples.
4. The letter 'b' written back front becomes 'd'.
5. The meeting was very well organized. Everything began and finished time.
6. That morning my train was late but usually it was time.
7. If you want the driver to stop, you should signal him by holding your arm.
8. You can have that cake. I'm not hungry any case.
9. She made the mistake adding salt instead of sugar.
10. He came the decision that he should study harder.
© 2011-2019 CorrectEnglish.ru. При копировании информации действующая гиперссылка на сайт обязательна.Изучение английского языка онлайн.